A thriving hygiene department can have a major influence on the overall success of your dental practice! Your hygiene team is a key factor in building an effective prevention, treatment, and maintenance program for your patients oral health. It is also a key factor in building a financially successful practice, patient retention and practice growth.
This interactive course is intended for dentists, hygienists and auxiliary team members who are interested in implementing an advanced patient centered hygiene program. One which improves patient health, develops patient relationships and motivates the entire team while increasing hygiene profitability.
- Incorporate the simplified process for Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy
- Discover the role of adjunctive therapies for better patient outcomes
- Hands on learning application of locally applied antibiotics (Atridox), silver diamine fluoride and bacterial DNA testing
- Learn how to empower your hygiene team while increasing production
- Learn the 5 characteristics of a profitable dental hygiene department
- Full Team approach to the patient centered hygiene program
- Learn effective communication for increased case acceptance
- Scheduling for success: smart scheduling is key to an efficient and profitable dental practice
- How to build your team’s confidence and comfort level when transitioning existing patients to ongoing periodontal care
- How to listen for verbal cues and how to handle patient objections – financial and otherwise – to ensure case acceptance
Advanced Hygiene Solutions can equip you with the tools and training you need to take your practice to the next level!
Fee: Dentists $225+GST, Hygienists and auxiliary staff $150+GST-Includes lunch
SOLDOUT Edmonton Jan 24, 2020 9:00-2:00pm 5 CE Henry Schein Edmonton
Available for private group lectures to suit.