Diode Laser Certification for Dental Hygienists
Lasers are changing the way traditional dentistry is viewed and practiced! This 2 day hands-on course is designed for dental hygienists who want a deeper understanding in the adjunctive role of lasers in supportive, non surgical periodontal therapy.
Learn the value of laser assisted dental hygiene, its relationship to healing and how to fully implement Laser into your patient centered hygiene practice.
You Will Learn
- Laser physics and tissue interaction
- Science and evidence behind laser use in dental hygiene
- Laser assisted procedures and use of diode lasers
- Proper settings and laser safety
- Integration of diode lasers into your soft tissue management program
- How to build your team’s confidence and comfort level in treatment planning and educating patients on the adjunctive role of lasers in periodontal therapy.
- Laser codes and billing
- Acquire 7 hrs of hands-on clinical practice
We are excited to announce our diode laser courses are now partnered with rdhu ‘Canada’s Center for Laser Training!’
Edmonton-Feb 8th-9th, 2020 Fee $895+GST
Day 1 Theory 8:30-4:30pm- Holiday Inn and Suites West Edmonton, 11330-170st Edmonton
Day 2 Clinical 8:30-3:30pm- #220, 4201-28th St, Stony Plain
For more information please submit info below, or click to Register here!
In-Office Training-Hold a certification course in your office. This is ideal for dental practices with multiple attendees. Contact for pricing and more information.