Lasers are changing the way traditional dentistry is viewed and practiced! This interactive course is designed for dental hygienists who want a deeper understanding in the adjunctive role of lasers in supportive, non surgical periodontal therapy.
Learn the value of laser assisted dental hygiene, its relationship to healing and how to fully implement Laser into your patient centered hygiene practice.
You Will Learn
- Laser physics and tissue interaction
- Science and evidence behind laser use in dental hygiene
- Laser assisted procedures and use of diode lasers
- Proper settings and laser safety
- Integration of diode lasers into your soft tissue management program
- How to build your team’s confidence and comfort level in treatment planning and educating patients on the adjunctive role of lasers in periodontal therapy.
- Laser codes and billing
- 8 hrs online theory course and acquire 7 hrs of hands-on clinical practice
Part 1-8CE 6 hrs self study online course/exam & 2 hrs interactive live webinar learning/Live Q & A Followed by Part 2-7CE-Hands on live patient training day
We are excited to announce we are now partnered with RDHU “Canada’s Laser Training Center for Dental Hygienists.”